- Azad University, Science and Research Branch, PhD student in Modern Philosophy, In Progress – since Sep 2021.
- The University of Tehran, Master in Philosophy of Religion, 2013 – 2015.
- The Isfahan University of Technology, Bachelor in Engineering of Textile Technology, 1998 – 2003.
- Philosophy of Religion
- Philosophy of Language
- Philosophy of Psychology
- Philosophy of Gender and Sexuality
I (She/her) was born in Sep 1980 in Tehran- Iran. I studied Mathematics and Physics in high school, and I was a member of the Iran Physics Society for Students, winning the first prize in the theoretical sector of the National Seminar in 1997.
From 1995 to 2005, I learned Psychological anthologies aligned with my high school and university education. From 2005 to 2013, I had theological and philosophical reflections and participated in some corresponding lessons. Also, I translated some articles for some journals and companies.
Since 2011, I have been formally engaged in academically philosophical studies as an M.A in Philosophy. I translated several significant books and articles – initially written in English in the field of Philosophy – into Persian and held several interviews with some well-known philosophers from the U.S and the U.K.
Internationally speaking, I was accepted into the PhD program at the Manchester Metropolitan University in 2021 and M.A at Bristol University in 2017. Again, I was invited for the interview in a complete scholarship PhD program at Oxford Brooks University in 2018. In none of them I could continue. Then, in 2021, I sat at the national level exam and was accepted into the PhD program at Azad University, Science and Research Brand. My thesis is in the field of philosophy of Gender, which I am working on right now.
I recently ran my institution: Foujan Institute, Pioneers of Knowledge and Philosophy. There are three sectors run right now in the institution: Book Translation, Research and Writing Books, and Academic Services for different levels of scholarly society.
- The writer of “A Dictionary to Derrida’s words”. Tehran: Elm Pub, Nov 2020
- The translator of: “Traditions of Inquiry and Philosophies of Knowledge (Public Administration)”. (Norma M. Riccucci, Georgetown University Press), 2020. The translation is in contract with the Institute for Social and Cultural Studies, Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology. The panel chose this book as part of the Government Plan in Public Administration. The book is in the publishing process.
- The translator of: “A Cambridge Introduction to Jacques Derrida”. (Leslie Hill, Cambridge University Press). Tehran, Elmi Farhangi co, Aug 2020. “Cambridge Introductions Series to Literature” in 21 volumes address the essential information on the history of a literary topic with accessible and comprehensive coverage of its development. Leading scholars guide students through the major issues involved in each area. Few thinkers of the twentieth century have profoundly and radically transformed our understanding of writing and Literature as Jacques Derrida.
- The translator of “Darwinian Revolution”.(Michael Ruse, Cambridge University Press, 2019). Tehran, Elmpub, Jan 2020 https://en.foujaninstitute.com/2021/12/09/michael-ruse/. The book is one of the “Cambridge Elements series” providing concise and structured introductions to all of the central topics in the philosophy of biology. Contributors to the series are cutting-edge researchers who offer balanced, comprehensive coverage of multiple perspectives while developing new ideas and arguments from a unique viewpoint.
- The translator of: “Evolution and Religion”. (Michael Ruse, Row man and Littlefield Press). Tehran, Elmpub, the work is done, but it is announced as “illegal” by the book council of the I.R. IRAN.
- The translator of “How to think about God”. (Philip Freeman, Princeton University Press, 2019). Elm Pub. 2021.
- Head of translators, “Philosophy of Gender”, compilation and translation of a collection of selected articles from Oxford and Cambridge publications in the field, in progress.
- “Evolutionary Theory and Religion”, In an interview with Prof. Michael Ruse, July 2020. https://en.foujaninstitute.com/2021/12/09/michael-ruse/
- “Sociobiology, Ethics, Free will, and Sexism”, In an interview with Prof. Michael Ruse, Aug 2020.
- “Literally and Metaphorically Reading of the Holy Books and The Design Theory”, In an interview with Prof. Michael Ruse, Sep 2020.
- “The New Atheists”, In an interview with Prof. Michael Ruse, Oct 2020.
- “Meaning of Life”, In an interview with Prof. Michael Hauskeller, Dec 4, 2020, https://en.foujaninstitute.com/2022/02/01/michael-hauskeller/
- “Metaethics”, Interview with Professor Simon Kirchin, Apr 2021.
- “Freud’s Philosophy“, In an interview with Professor David Livingstone Smith, Anthropology and Culture. Dec 2021. https://en.foujaninstitute.com/2014/08/24/david-livingstone-smith/
- “On the Non-biological reasons for Hating“, In an interview with Prof. Michael Ruse, 9th Feb 2022
- “On Darwin“, In an interview with Professor David Livingstone Smith, 9th Feb 2022.
- “On the Evolutionary Psychology“, In an interview with Dr Subrena Smith, 9th Feb 2022 https://cola.unh.edu/person/subrena-smith.
- Director of planning and arrangement of a webinar on the philosophy of mind, with a presentation by Dr Keith Frankish from the University of Sheffield-England. 22nd June 2022. https://en.foujaninstitute.com/2022/06/28/2922/
- Director of planning and arrangement of a webinar on the philosophy of mind, with a presentation by Dr Ned Block from the University of New York, 9th Sep 2022. https://en.foujaninstitute.com/2022/08/03/ned-block/
- “Sex and Love Association”, Manhattan College, New York, from June 8, 2022. https://philosophyofsexandlove.org/
- An introduction to philosophically gender studies, 2021
- “Self-Identity, Systems theory and Entropy”. Tehran, Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies, Researches on Science and Religion, 7(13), 2016, 89- 104.
- “A contradiction in the pluralism approach to marriage, Anthropology, and Culture.
- “The mathematical reading of Spinoza’s Ethics”, Anthropology and Culture.
- “On the translation of Spinoza’s Ethics in Persian.”
- Philosophy is air, In Persian, Anthropology, and Culture.
- Feminine beautification, Dr. Ann Cahill’s viewpoint, in the publishing process, In Persian, Anthropology, and Culture.
Compilation and translation
- Rationalism; From ancient Greece to Pre-Descartes”. Part 1 & 2.
- Translation of the entry of “Being” from Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy, in progress.
- Translation of the entry of “Rationalism/Empiricism” from the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, in progress.
- Translation of A series of articles in Adolescents Sexual Health for Nikravan; the Psychological and counseling institution, 2019, https://nikravan.org/
- Translation of articles for Roshd education magazine, from 1985 to 1986
- Translation affairs for some private and public companies from 1984 to 1991
Conference and Workshop Participation
- Society for the Philosophy of Love and Sex’s Virtual Seminar, Problems of Consent with Elinor Mason, Margot Witte, and Katrina Haaksma. Wednesday, November 30th.
- Online meeting on Philosophy of Sex and Love, “Asexuality” with Luke Brunning, 27th Oct 2022, www.PhilosophyofSexandLove.Org
- 11th Summer School of Analytic Philosophy at IPM (Institution for fundamental sciences), http://ipm.ir/, 4th – 6th Sep 2022, On Realism and Antirealism, including:
- Realism and antirealism in Ethics
- Scientific realism and antirealism
- Scientific Perspectivism
- Kant Idealism
- Fictional Characters; Realist viewpoints
- Antirealism in Meaning; Kripke’s argument and solution
- Ontological Antirealism
- Ontological Realism
- A Contemporary View of Ontological Realism and Antirealism
3. Online meeting on Philosophy of Sex and Love, “Playful Sex; A Kantian Account”, Helga Varden, 25th Aug 2022, www.PhilosophyofSexandLove.Org
4. Online workshop on Philosophy of the senses: Seeing, University of Liverpool, Nov 13, 2020.
5. National Conference on “The Origin of Species, by means of Natural Selection.” Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM), Feb 2018.
6. Scientific lecture on: “The Philosophical analysis of the Price Equation as a model for Evolutionary changes”, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences, Oct 2018
7. International conference on “Islamic Intellectuals”, Iran Broadcasting University, Summer 2009
8. 5-day International Seminar on “Science & Religion”. Tehran University, Sep 2008.
9. 3-day National Conference on “Teaching Methods”, Education Headquarters, Summer 2005.
- The Founder and CEO at Foujan Institute; Pioneers of Knowledge and Philosophy, Since Nov 2021
- The Executive Managing Director of the international event on Darwin Day, Feb 9, 2022.
- Director of planning and arrangement of a webinar on the philosophy of mind, with a presentation by Dr. Keith Frankish from the University of Sheffield-England, with the cooperation of IPM (Institution for fundamental sciences), 22nd June 2022. http://ipm.ir/
- Director of planning and arrangement of a webinar on the philosophy of mind, with a presentation by Dr. Ned Block from the University of New York, with the cooperation of IPM (Institution for fundamental sciences), 9th Sep 2022. http://ipm.ir/
- Director of Field Research on Philosophies of lifestyles, for Maan Group, May 2022, https://maangr.com/en/
- Director of Negotiation for Scope Group with https://shenasa.ir/english/, Sep to Dec 2022
- Director of planning and arrangement of a workshop on the Philosophy of Psychology, with a presentation by Dr. Wakefield from the University of New York for educating psychotherapists on the interdisciplinary study between Philosophy and Psychology, an upcoming event. In cooperation with https://nikravan.org/